Title: : MS-CRM Technical Consultant
Salary: Upto AED 20K
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
- Experience on Configurations, developing, Data Integration and customization of Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications & Knowledge on Dynamics365 CRM
- Proficient in doing Entity customization, Form customization and View customization.
- Proficient with MS-CRM, Sales, Marketing, Service & Filed Service modules.
- Understanding on MSCRM security model and business units.
- Experience on configuring Security roles, Business units, Team, Field security profiles.
- Experience on customizations like Entities, Forms, Views, Fields and Entity relationships.
- Hands on experience in extending CRM functionality using business process flows, back ground and real time work flows, Dialogs.
- Experience on SSRS Reports & SS Integrations Services
- Experience in Microsoft technologies C# .NET
- CRM integration with Dotnet portal, Power BI Tool, Document CorePack.
- Experience in Ribbon and Site map customizations.
- Proficient in configuring Charts, Dashboards, Reports.
- Having knowledge and understanding about Plug-ins.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Required for Below Activities:
- In-house developments & Support
- Implementing the Business Process.
- Daily Support to Sales Admin, Contracts, Agents, Collections, Leads & Call Centers.
- Integrations to Various Software’s.
- All Reported CRs can be achieved internally.
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change. Company management reserves the right to amend the stated job description at any time to align with the business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB:Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.