Position : 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
Salary: INR 10 Lakhs/Year + Commissions + Benefits
We’re looking for Sales Consultants to be based in India.
- Must have at least experience in property/time-share sales
- We are looking for candidates who dealt with high net-worth individuals in the past and who has good .database
- Prefer candidates from property sales domain than rental.
- If you have handled similar responsibilities anywhere in the world then please forward the copy of your CV to Resume@macgroup.me
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of the team, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. Mail CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements/customer demographics.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . We urge majority of the Hiring Managers who work with us to use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Nature of the job, Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business/customers. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.