Position : Property Sales Manager – Chinese Market Penetration
Location: Dubai, U.A.E Salary : Best in the industry
- Looking for Sales Manager( Mandarin Speaker ) Candidate would be based in Dubai, UAE
- Main responsibility is to develop/ penetrate into China/ Chinese dominated market globally and sell properties( for UAE properties)
- Looking at strong sales profile for Real estate developer/ International brokers .
- Experienced in at least 2 cities. Should have managed international sales profile
- Must have good team management exposure
- Good English/ Mandarin communication
- Would work closely with the Managing Director
- Must have great personality and Excellent communication skills in Mandarin and great interpersonal skills.
- Must have sales experience selling products/services to Ultra/High-Net-Worth individuals
- We are looking for candidates who dealt with High-Net-Worth individuals in the past and who has good contacts with HNIs
- Candidates who can join immediately are preferred though we will consider other candidates as well.
- Experience in Real Estate Sales / Mortgage Sales / Luxury Car Sales / Luxury Holiday Package Sales / Vacation Club Sales / Time share Sales / Investment management Sales, Life Insurance Sales
- B2C HNI Direct sales (Generate HNI Leads & Close Deals)
- Must have experience in managing a team of 2-5 sales executives
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of the team, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. Mail CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements/customer demographics.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . We urge majority of the Hiring Managers who work with us to use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Nature of the job, Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business/customers. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.