Title: Customer Service Officer
Salary: AED 4,500/Month
Benefits: Free Lunch/Refreshments + Medical Insurance + Annual Airfare for self
Work-Days: 5 days/week plus one Saturday/ month
Note: Must have good written/verbal communication skills and excellent mail/phone etiquettes
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. This is a “Plug and Play” role to get risk-free quick-results for the business . Due to our limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates can be contacted but we would always consider your profile for other suitable roles. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes. Hiring preference always depend on candidates’ skills/experience/knowledge and other attributes which are suitable for client’s customer demographics to gain better revenue/customer experience.
Our client, a multicultural organization, embraces the culture of workplace diversity and inclusion without compromising candidates’ performance/qualifications. The client values individuality and offers an inclusive work environment.
The Customer Service Officer is responsible to handle customers and provide them with efficient customer service by phone/email/in-person.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Provide help and advice to customers about company products and services;
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Investigate and solve customers’ problems whilst working closely with the Customer relations manager.
- Responsible to keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Learn about organization’s products, promotions or services and keeps up to date with changes.
- Responsible for collecting money paid by customers and update the money collection schedule.
- Coordinate with the internal stake-holders for clients’ appointments.
- At least one year experience in Customer Service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good MS Office skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to act on own initiative and handle stress well.
- Excellent grooming/appearance at all times.
- Sociable with an open personality that fits the brand image.
- Commitment to developing and maintaining a premium brand.
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of the team, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. Mail CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements/customer demographics.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . We urge majority of the Hiring Managers who work with us to use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Nature of the job, Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business/customers. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.