Location: DIP Dubai
Salary: AED 4500/Month + Car + Expenses
Benefits : Medical Insurance +Performance based incentives + Airtickets + Free Lunch/Snacks
Work Days: 6 Days/Week
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. This is a “Plug and Play” role to get risk-free quick-results for the business. Due to our limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates can be contacted but we would always map your profile for other suitable roles. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes. Hiring preference always depends on candidate’s skills/experience/knowledge and other attributes which are suitable for client’s internal/external customer demographics to gain better revenue/customer experience.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager and based in Central Kitchen, the primary focus of this position is to identify, isolate and rectify a fault so that the failed equipment, machine or system can be restored to an operational condition.
- Schedule preventive & corrective maintenance on all systems and equipment components.
- Install, inspect, dismantle, repair, and reassemble all the machinery and equipment that are scheduled for corrective maintenance.
- Replace worn components before breakdowns occur.
- Maintain corrective maintenance logs on all equipment and systems.
- Develop a parts replacement file containing all components of all systems that are presently in use with all necessary data for development of an inventory of critical parts and an instant record of sources for immediate ordering without delay.
- Maintain and take periodic inventory of parts, materials and components as directed.
- Responsible for aspects of skilled labor to include but not limited to repairs and upkeep of facilities and equipment.
- On a continuous basis, know and understand operations, and observe safety rules, policies and procedures. Intermittently analyze problem equipment; identify and locate equipment; interpret work orders; remember equipment location; and explain jobs to others.
- Knowledge of method, tools and equipment used in the maintenance and repair of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Knowledge of operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of pumps and other mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Good knowledge of all equipment used for maintenance and repair.
- Ability to work cooperatively, communicate effectively and to maintain effective internal and external customer relations to accomplish job responsibility.
- Ability to quickly learn and put to use new skills and knowledge brought about by rapidly changing information and or technology.
REPORT THIS AD
Must be capable of handling the following:
- Combi steamers,
- Small appliances
- MEP & AC Knowledge
- Other general Maintenance
- A helpful and trustworthy individual who has the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Team worker who can use their own initiative and create effective working relationships.
- Able to liaise with third parties on a regular basis.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- Able to work extended hours over busy periods.
- Ability to manage and prioritize
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to various competing demands
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of the team, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. Mail CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements/customer demographics.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . We urge majority of the Hiring Managers who work with us to use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Nature of the job, Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business/customers. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.