Title : PR/MARKETING MANAGER
Location : Dubai
Salary : Open
CVs : Resume@macgroup.me
Work-Days : 5 days/week plus
Note: Must have years of marketing experience in U.A.E targeting Arabic customer pool through traditional/digital marketing . Must have good contacts with all arabic media for maximum PR coverage.
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. This is a “Plug and Play” role to get risk-free quick-results for the business . Due to our limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates can be contacted but we would always consider your profile for other suitable roles. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes. Hiring preference always depend on candidates’ skills/experience/knowledge and other attributes which are suitable for client’s customer demographics to gain better revenue/customer experience.
Our client, a multicultural organization, embraces the culture of workplace diversity and inclusion without compromising candidates’ performance/qualifications. The client values individuality and offers an inclusive work environment.
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic communications plan to advance the brand identity; broaden awareness of its products.
- Must have digital marketing experience to reach maximum prospective customers.
- Develop and implement a company wide plan to increase sales.
- To develop and maintain a database of media contacts.
- Create marketing/public relations strategy that will allow the brand to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, external audiences.
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization and have the ability Work with the staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them.
- Develop print communications including the annual marketing report and marketing collateral materials and manage relationships with associated suppliers and clients.
- PR literary writing and media relations support;
- Communication and coordination with headquarters
- Work with the Website Manager to maximize the impact of electronic communications in relation to marketing and new media
- 2 years’ experience in General Marketing , PR and Digital Marketing.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in Arabic
- Good knowledge on social media, marketing, branding & PR.
- Responsible in marketing & public relation activities for the company.
- Responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business requirements.
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of the team, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. Mail CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements/customer demographics.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . We urge majority of the Hiring Managers who work with us to use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Nature of the job, Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business/customers. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.