Title: Cafe/Restaurant Manager
Salary: Upto AED 7K
Work Days: 6 Days/Week
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Note: Due to business reasons Hiring Manager may be give higher preference female candidate to neutralize the gender imbalance but definitely consider male candidates. Candidate must have either arabic or russia speaking skills.
The Cafe/Restaurant Manager is responsible for the business performance of their restaurant as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety. She will also be responsible for combining strategic planning and day-to-day management activities such as shift pattern organization.
- Ensure that the outlet operations and brand guidelines are adhered to as required by the company and the franchise standards.
- Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability
- Preparing reports, including staff control, food control and sales.
2. People Management and Administration
- Train all customer service staff to be “the face” of the restaurant by being warm, friendly and customer focused.
- Manage and supervise staff and providing them with feedback.
- Hold daily pre-opening staff meeting as well as monthly staff meeting
- Conduct the necessary food quality check on daily basis to ensure consistency
- Support in the training of new staff members
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company’s uniform standards.
- Meeting and greeting customers and organizing table reservations.
- Advising customers on menu choice.
- Organizing and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
- Ensure an efficient Rota management system whereby restaurants are staffed appropriately.
3. Finance, Budget and Procurement
- Oversee system transactions and control the voiding system, opening & cash out procedure, system reconciliation, and daily banking procedure.
- Maintain optimum stock levels to ensure smooth running of operations to cater to customer demands.
- Develop annual financial plan for top-line projections and budget for different costs and any other target
4. Food Hygiene, Safety and Sanitation
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, local laws, and ordinances.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Bachelor’s degree/Equivalent
- Premium restaurant management experience of minimum 4 to 5 years, ideally from fast food restaurant, with full knowledge of restaurant operations.
- UAE experience of at least 2 years in similar role
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming/appearance at all times
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Good MS Office skills
- Team work oriented Highly
- Motivated and great at motivating staff
- Sociable with an open personality that fits with the brand image
- Commitment to developing and maintaining a premium brand
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.