Title: Production Coordinator (Video/Photography)
Note: Tagalog speakers preferred
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. This is a “Plug and Play” role to get risk-free quick-results for the business . Due to our limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates can be contacted but we would always consider your profile for other suitable roles. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes. Hiring preference always depend on candidates’ skills/experience/knowledge and other attributes which are suitable for client’s customer demographics to gain better revenue/customer experience.
Our client, a multicultural organization, embraces the culture of workplace diversity and inclusion without compromising candidates’ performance/qualifications. The client values individuality and offers an inclusive work environment.
Position Purpose: Assist and support the photo + video production department
What you’ll do
- Organize pre-photo/video shoot binders and USB drive for all teams and talent
- Create call sheets for photoshoots/ video shoots
- Secure relevant documents/approvals/permits for photography/video crew members as needed.
- Book travel and accommodations for internal and external teams and talent as needed.
- Create flight + hotel grids for seasonal shoots.
- Assist/support production team on location or studio set as needed.
- Manage all, invoice payments and invoice tracking documents.
- Assist with expense reports
- Research and recommend locations, talent and casting.
- Location and model scouting for local shoots.
- Create, maintain and archive model boards and pipelines to include photos and stats .
- Maintain and organize model files.
- Aid producers in talent hold as necessary.
- Manage Outlook photoshoot calendar
- Pack and unpack product for photo shoots using the appropriate shot list and or packing list with help of sample coordinator.
- Sends final imagery for talent portfolios
- Couriering and organizing documents/files/drives.
Who you are
- Proficient at Adobe Indesign, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle a number of projects and simultaneously, multi-task under tight deadlines and have strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Extremely proactive and a self-starter
- Team player, flexible and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Must have high level of focus, presence of mind, dedication and concentration during the work-time.
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of the team, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. Mail CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements/customer demographics.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . We urge majority of the Hiring Managers who work with us to use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Nature of the job, Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business/customers. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.