Position : Sr. Buyer/Procurement Officer
Salary Range : Upto AED 7300
Benefits :Medical Insurance + Annual Holidays + Airfare for self
Job Type : Full-time
Mail CVs : Resume@macgroup.me
Key Skills: Must have procurement experience in building maintenance/facility management sector . Must be good with Excel
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Our client, a multicultural organization, embraces the culture of workplace diversity but without compromising candidates’ performance/qualifications. To ensure diverse workforce inclusion they may give higher preference to Hindi/Sinhala speakers.
- 2-5 years of UAE Procurement Experience
- Must have Procurement experience in Facility Management/Building Maintenance sector
Skills & Job knowledge:
- Working Knowledge in Procurement Software
- Competent in MS Office & Advanced Excel.
- Oracle ERP Knowledge is nice-to-have
- Doesn’t matter as long as the candidate has relevant skills/experience.
- At least 2 years’ of experience in similar role
- Expertise in MS Excel
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English
- Ability to work under pressure/tight deadlines
- Highly organized and must have high interpersonal skills to deal with different stake holders with regular follow-ups.
- Proactive go-getter who ensures that the results will be achieved by coordinating with different departments
- Must have effective communication skills
- Time management and planning skills
Our client values individuality and offers an inclusive work environment.
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.