Position – Spa Manager
Location – Dubai
Contact – Resume@macgroup.me
- We are looking for a highly motivated candidates who is passionate about the job and career in a unique hospitality sector
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this specific role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Spa Manager’s Responsibilities:
- Ensure the smooth running of the Spa
- Produce financial & operational related reports as required by Corporate Office
- Administer health & safety procedures according to hotel policy
- Actively pursue new trends within the spa industry
- Assist in the training of new colleagues, ensuring they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with maximum efficiency
- Preparation of the annual spa budget
- Schedule monthly team leader & colleagues meetings
- Liaise with Sales & Marketing to create a yearly promotional planner
- Handling of any guest concerns or complaints
- With 2 – 3 years relevant experience in similar position in a International Luxury hotel or Spa management in a full service spa/resort environment is required.
- Responsible for recruiting and scheduling staff, providing leadership for attendants and reservations staff, maintaining knowledge of all spa services, products, treatment menus and fitness facilities.
- Can oversee the service standards in all Spa and Recreation areas ensuring that they conform to the requisite standards and meet or exceed customer expectations
- Good communications skills in English and Arabic
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.