Title : Sales Executive – Interior Design Firm (Bigger group)
Location : Dubai
Salary : AED 5K + Incentives + Car + Petrol/Salik
Benefits : Employee’s Medical Insurance + Tickets
Work-Days : 5 Days
Work-Hours : 09:00AM to 06:00PM
Interview Type : In-person Interview
CVs : Resume@macgroup.me
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. If the relevant skills/experiences are not highlighted/included to standout from rest of the profiles then please elaborate it so that we can choose the apt candidates easily. Please ensure that your CV is customized for this particular role by highlighting the most relevant expertise required for this role as managers tend to reject generic profiles that may not look like exact match for this role. This is a “Plug and Play” role to get risk-free quick-results for a family business. Due to our limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates can be contacted but we would always consider your profile for other suitable roles. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes. Hiring preference depends on candidates’ expertise and other attributes which are suitable for client’s customer demographics to gain better revenue/customer experience.
Our client is a luxurious interior design company, offering an award-winning and innovative design and consultancy service throughout U.A.E.
They are currently looking for an ambitious and self-driven Sales Executive to join their team in Dubai. The successful candidate will manage and deliver the business’ sales at the frontline and communicates with the prospective clients on a regular basis to sign the projects. S/He should take responsibility for the sales online/offline and help to build brand awareness and generate strong pipeline of leads for the project team. Reporting directly to the GM, this is a crucial, hands-on role. You will be responsible for sales and deliver on key sales responsibilities yourself.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for identifying and selling commercial interiors and design solutions to existing and new clients as well as working as a key account manager to build long-term relationships with strategic clients and partners. The critical purpose of the role is to meet and exceed pre-agreed sales targets.
Generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the company’s Business and growth plans and the sales targets and manage the communication with the clients, making sure all client requests/inquiries are attended to.
Identifying and winning major fit-out projects, developing intimate knowledge of key accounts and responding quickly and effectively to tender.
- Develop and implement the sales strategy to acquire clients.
- Manage and be accountable for the monthly sales target.
- Build strong relationships with prospective contacts across all different levels
- Full responsibility for the sales strategy across all channels
- Manage the company brand and sales to drive traffic and sales enquiries
- Generate greater leads for the business via creative online and offline sales campaigns
- Coordinate the business’ other departments, taking responsibility for the marketing, branding and communications strategy
- Manage prospective customer database and create monthly marketing correspondence
- Develop partnerships with existing corporate clients and agree new partnerships to maximize marketing reach
- Identify and attend key trade events to target clients.
- Coordinate the customer feedback process and work closely with the team to give insights on the customer experience
- An extensive understanding of the sales process, with examples of previous sales activity that has successfully driven leads and business
- Experience of delivering the sales strategy for a business and implementing the sales processes
- Must have at least 2 years of sales experience working in a similar sector
- Good oral and written communication skills .
- Experience in the retail, construction sectors would be highly desirable
- Prefer candidates from similar sector sales background.
- A valid UAE Driver’s License.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience required.
- Should be hungry to meet sales targets.
- This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of the team, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business/market requirements.
- Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role.
- Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
- NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than expertise or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business/market requirements/customer demographics.*
- We give interview status but not feedback for following reasons:
- • We do not give interview feedback for Idiosyncratic Rater Effect and it’s not feasible to fix such systematic errors behind it.
- • Feedback is interviewer’s truth, not candidate’s.
- • It’s a time consuming procedure to structure a legally apt constructive feedback and to deliver it.
- • Accepting critical feedback is a rare skill.
- * Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on expertise or experience. We urge majority of the Hiring Managers who work with us to use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Nature of the job, Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business/customers. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.