Title: 3D Visualizer
Salary: Market Standard
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
- Work closely with the architectural and interior design teams in the preparation of 3D visuals.
- Understand the concepts and initial design intent and apply this into a graphic representation.
- This may involve reproducing the architect’s concept into a graphic form or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
- Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or 3D modelling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
- Development of a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
- Efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
- 2D and 3D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
- Bachelor’s degree in 3D Design/Graphic Design
- Postgraduate to 8 years of experience.
- Must be an expert in use of 3DMAX, Rhino, Vray, AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and any other graphic or rendering software.
- Must be fully conversant in using and creating modelling from architectural plans, sketches and elevations, and have knowledge of related visualization and photorealistic rendering techniques.
- Attention to detail and a discerning eye for photo-editing.
- A flexible team player with stronger organizational, communication and presentation skills
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.