Title: ARABIC TELESALES SUPERVISOR
Salary: AED 10,000/Month + Performance based incentives
Average take -away 20-24K/Month
Note: Due to business reasons Hiring Manager will be giving higher preference to candidates who can speak Arabic. Female candidates will be given higher preference to neutralize gender imbalance.
Purpose of the role:
The Sales Supervisor is responsible for promoting company products to other corporate firms through a 2-3 member telesales team.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Create sales strategies to drive market opportunities and implement details of set campaigns to meet the sales targets
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with all prospects, partners and clients
- To ensure that the monthly sales targets are being met via execution of set marketing plans and strategies
- Monitor competitive set and industry trends for meal prep companies and identify new opportunities
- Track consumer and market insights by reviewing sales metrics, market share, profit projections, pricing and distribution and consumer research and feedback to better the product and service
- Analyze sales data and product life cycle to determine new meal offerings, meal plans, products, services and reduce or delete underperforming ones
- Create sales presentations in various business settings to highlight products and to drive sales.
- To collaborate closely with a cross functional team including within the scope of assignment
- Contribute to the planning and creation of quarterly sales & promotions
- Manages the day to day operations of sales team including implementation and development of SOPs pertaining to customer journey from placement of order production to delivery
- Manages customer care including problem resolution with respect to ordering process, customer complaints, product quality and delivery timing
- Lead product development for new menu ideas and new products based on customer need and growth of brand.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in similar capacity with at least 3 years in the U.A.E
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge or training in public speaking and presentation techniques
- Time management skills
- A very good listener
- Remarkable team management, delegation, issue resolution, coaching skills and ability to motivate others
Please retrain from applying if your profile is not the exact match for this role.CVs to MariaATmacgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 14 days please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.