Position: Event Manager
Sector : Property Developer
Salary: UptoAED 35K
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes
Due to the nature of the business , hiring manager prefers only Native English speakers who has worked as Event Managers hosting huge events for years
The successful applicant will be required to work unsociable hours as required to support events ‘on the ground’
To support the marketing team with huge events Events targeting HNIs and UHNIs ; planning and delivering of events in the region. Deliver Events that allow for effective client engagement at the very highest level, reflecting the core business values, supporting business objectives and maintaining consistently high standards of delivery across the region within the agreed budgets.
1. Planning and Delivery of Sale related events / Property Launches
- Work with departments on setting objectives, type of event and agreed timelines
- Work with marketing to create relevant invitations and obtain other marketing collateral to promote the event
- Manage event budget and any necessary contracts, to include raising purchase orders, creating new suppliers and issuing invoices
- Ensure effective controls are in place to manage RSVP’s that result in accurate guest lists
2. Event Scheduling (shared responsibilities)
- Attend scheduling meetings, if required, with the Operations team to ensure Calendar for all events.
- Contribute to, and if required, circulate Monthly Calendars for events with different entities
- Attend Boardroom Calendar update meetings, if required
- Contribute to, and if required, circulate AV Calendar
3. Communication of event logistics
- To ensure all relevant Stakeholders are well briefed in relation to all event logistics.(Hosts, Security, Front of House, Facilities etc)
- To ensure delivery instructions are clear and do not affect/compromise back door, post room, security or front of house activities
- Manage the additional resource required for each event and ensure everyone understands the objective of the event and the profile of the guests attending
4. Managing Proposal agreements
- To check any proposal documents for event related agreements before the contract is finalised
- Ensure all commitments /contract agreements are met in relation to the event
5. Managing Supplier Relationships
- Manage relationships with suppliers e.g caterers, photographers, florists, audio visual contractors.
- Keep up to date with suppliers and constantly review their range of offerings, and quality of delivery
6. Feedback and Reporting
- Manage event follow up and reporting feedback, KPIs and ROI methodology
7. Shared Special Event department responsibilities
- Office Administration including, management of all stock supplies.
- Management of IT systems – constantly reviewing IT resources, upgrading and retraining if required, e.g Zkipster, playlists/management of iPod and iPads and any other event software/technology, presence on internal websites etc
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Successful delivery of schedule of events, within designated budgets without negative feedback from internal or external clients, meeting agreed objectives
- Continued measurable improvements and efficiencies in delivery of events e.g quicker turnarounds for invitations/guest lists/mailings out, delivery of event below budget without compromising quality. Continuing awareness of new software and other processes that assist in tighter management of costs.
People & Behaviours
- Good working relationships throughout the business from operations teams to senior management. Professional approach and delivery of events. Good meeting skills, the ability to know how to get things done and who to go to. Continual positive feedback from the business about the management of the event/project.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Evidence of delivery of all aspects of event management, administration, logistics and marketing
- Proven events experience
- General knowledge of the auction industry, art market
- Flexibility to work on projects away from Dubai, such as offsite locations outside U.A.E
- Flexible, proactive and enthusiastic, excellent communication, influencing and relationship management skills and ability to adapt confidently to all social settings
- Articulate and confident with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills. A team player with the ability to work at senior management level and deliver exceptional client service
- Leadership skills and ability to crisis manage
- Ability to team manage
If you have handled similar responsibilities then please forward the copy of your CV to resumeATmacgroup.me Please refrain from applying if your profile is not the exact match for this role.