Position Status : On Hold – Not Accepting More CVs (Reviewing received CVs)
Position: Sr. Automation Engineer (Yokogawa)
• Salary: Negotiable
• Work time:
• 44 days work , 16 days off Negotiable
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes
Our client is based in the Iran, they are currently building an integrated gas refinery . This is an opportunity to work for and with one of the worlds leading oil companies in one of their major downstream projects.
Ability to perform Safety Logic changes and improvement.
– Ability to troublshoot and resolve control logics issues.
– Strong knowledge on Yokogawa Products (CS3000,Centum VP, ProSafe-RS) min 5 years.
– Working knowledge of economic principles, engineering codes, standards, and specifications.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
– BS or Engineering degree in Electronics Engineering (Electrical Engineering with major in Electronics, System Engineering, Computer Engineering ) or related field from reputable universities.
– Minimum of 15 years of professional experience in DCS,SIS systems in an oil, gas and petrochemical industry.
If you have handled similar responsibilities then please forward the copy of your CV to KhalidATmacgroup.me Please refrain from applying if your profile is not the exact match for this role.