Job Title: PR and Marketing Executive
Reporting to: Managing Director
Salary range-Depending on experience may vary, not fixed for now.
Notice period: Available to join immediately
Experience in Fashion industry preferred
For Freelance/part time only, not a full time employment
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this specific role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Note: Due to business reasons Hiring Manager may give higher preference to candidates who were educated in Syria/Lebanon but others would be considered for the role
The PR and Marketing Executive is responsible for all issues relating to brand recognition, publicity and marketing strategies. All activities are to be aligned with company’s Fashion Design’s vision and development in order to generate customers and therefore, increase sales. The successful candidate will have strong marketing understanding, up-to date knowledge of social media and a passion for the fashion industry.
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns
- Responsible for all social media updates, activity and presence.
- Coordinating the company’s presence at Bridal Fashion shows and promotional events
- Organizing and coordinating photoshoots
- Website redesign and upkeep
- Responsible for Internal visuals and advertisement – Catalogues, TV Screens, Sales Ipads, and Bridal Albums.
- Can work both independently and in a team
- Pro-active and enthusiastic
- Career driven
- Creative flare
- Strong social media understanding
- 4 years + experience in marketing and communications
- Must have UAE experience
- Apparel and Fashion industry knowledge
- Fluent in English and Arabic
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.