Salary: AED 7000 to AED 10000 plus commissions
Work Timings: Showroom timings are from 10:00AM to 8:00PM, and they will be working from 10-7PM or 11-8PM shift, with 1 hour lunch break
Fridays will be off day, and additional half day during the week on rotational basis.
Mail CVs to CV@macgroup.me
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this specific role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Note: Due to business reasons Hiring Manager will give higher preference to candidates who can speak Arabic and English fluently. U.A.E experience is a must-have. Female candidates will be given higher preference to neutralize gender imbalance.
Job description as below:
- Effectively qualify the customer to creating a firm understanding for their taste in dress design requirements.
- Presenting and showcasing the most suitable dresses according to customer budget and design requirements.
- Presenting collections from designer sketches look book.
- Discuss design options with the customer and offer knowledgeable advice to customers.
- Keeping track of customer prova/fitting dates and ensure prior notice and preparations with the production team are made.
- Coordinating with sales coordinator for payments, follow-ups and dress delivery.
- Coordination of all required accessories arrangements upon dress delivery.
- Working towards and achieving sales targets.
- Working on excel and outlook, and preparing necessary documentation and reports as needed
- Positive attitude when working in a busy sales environment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Working positively in a multi-cultured environment.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Organized and responsible.
- Passion for the bridal and fashion industry.
- Due to the nature of our business, must be female.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a high-end fashion retail brand.
- Apparel and Fashion industry knowledge.
- Fluent in Arabic and Strong English.
- Proficient in MS Office
Please retrain from applying if you were not handling the exact role in your previous organisation. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 14 days please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Job Stability, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner