Position: Spa Trainer
Salary: AED 8000 + Mandatory Benefits
Travel : Must be willing to travel to other countries in Middle East for training
Attending and participating actively to continuous professional development initiatives proposed by the management such as training and demonstrations is a critical aspect of this position, as it is taking part to the launch and presentation of new treatments. To possess knowledge of body anatomy and physiology, all facial and body treatments and techniques. Fluent in English, (Arabic is a plus).
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (KPA’s)
- 1Assess the team in treatment knowledge, product knowledge, retail skills.
- 2Perform SWOT analyses for existing team members and new joiners.
- 3Identify the weakness and propose action plan accordingly.
- 4Identify the opportunities from spa members and propose action plan.
- 5Encourage and motivate spa members to achieve monthly targets and retain clients.
- Consultation and Treatments
- 1Perform training to designated spa members on client consultation, different kind of treatments, home care recommendation and current promotions,
- 2Develop and propose new spa treatments.
- Job Description
- 1 Training members of the team with new treatment techniques.
- 3 Deliver Training on various Beauty & Spa Products for face and body.
- 4 Conduct Products & Equipment and Health & Safety regulations.
- 6 Maintaining professionalism at all times.
- 7 Keeping updated with new trends and beauty tips.
- 8 Implementing training manuals.
- 9 Being consistent at all times.
- 10 Develops and maintains training standards, manuals and protocols.
- 11 Maintains strong and professional relationships with spa partners.
- 12 Ensuring all staff are trained and updated with product and treatment knowledge and adhering to set standards and policies in order to deliver exception quality of services and treatment.
- 13 Assess staff on capabilities in Beauty & Spa treatments.
- 14 Research and development of treatment courses / treatment manuals/and materials.
- 15 Support and participate in Consumer workshop, and Sales Promotional activities, to promote and sell services and products.
- Customer service
- 1Greet and welcome all guests with professionalism, creating a personal rapport with each customer, whilst being respectful to the demographic of the individual.
- 2Act as a brand ambassador, giving customers a positive impression of self and the organization, and following corporate guidelines on personal grooming and uniform wearing.
- 3Address customers and co-workers with a polished, suave and sophisticated tone of voice and body language.
- 4Create a personal rapport with each customer, whilst being respectful to the demographic of the individual.
- 5Conduct self and communicate with co-workers and customers with elegance and distinction.
- 6Ensure the best services in the SPA and rigorously perform duties respecting the time schedule.
- 7Handle and resolve all customer enquiries and complaints professionally and courteously.
- 1 Constantly keep up-to-date own knowledge of all merchandise and treatments offered by the spa and of their prices.
- 2 Demonstrate” hands on” how to sell products and treatments, consistently looking at ways of cross selling and upselling products and treatments within own area of work as well as of the other areas.
- 3 Assist with training for the team to meet and exceed sales targets as established and agreed with management.
- Administrative support
- 1 Update and maintain detailed training plans (monthly,
quarterly and yearly).
6.2 Update and maintain detailed training reports from each and every session.
- 3 Assist in the merchandise demonstration.
- Team work
- 1Contribute to team consistency and effectiveness by working effectively with co-workers, customers and others and by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner.
- 2Listen and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from other team members
- 3Keep commitments, and keep others informed of work progress, timetables and issues.
- 4Address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions.
- 5Address others by name, title or other respectful identifier and respect the diversity of the workforce in action, words, and deeds.
- 6Provide training, guidance and direction to juniors and new joiners, ensuring understanding and compliance with the brand’s quality standards and customer service, motivating them, and contributing positively to their skills development.
- Health and Safety
- 1Maintain safe hygiene of the equipment, cupboards, products, towels, robes, slippers between each treatment.
- 2Implementation of sanitation and disinfection SOP
- Quality standards
- 1Ensure punctuality at all times.
- 2Ensure that own personal grooming and uniform wearing are constantly in line with corporate’s guidelines.
- 3Ensure respect of guests’ privacy and modesty at all times.
- 4Ensure adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- 5Organization – You must be extremely organized as you are responsible for making sure you have everything ready to present a flawless training week.
- 6Empathy – You will be introduced to many different personalities and learning abilities and this is why it’s important to adapt and have empathy for each individual.
- 7Quick Thinking – Things can change in a second! For example – the course has changed when you get there or you have more therapists turn up than you have planned for, you need to be able to deal with situation quickly and smoothly.
10.1 Perform other duties as and when required by the head office.