Sales Manager – F&B Retail Sector
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Salary: AED 10,000/Month + Performance based incentives
Additional benefits: Car + Fuel, Medical & Annual Airfare
Required language(s): English
Nature of the role: Close deals with retail groups to supply meal plans to retail staffs in stores – maintain the relations and engage them and attract new clients with events/programs.
Screening Criteria : Must have 2+ years Dubai outdoor sales experience with U.A.E Driving License . Must be well aware with different retail groups – which brand belongs to which group etc. Must have steady career line along with excellent personality and communication skills.
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this specific role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Due to business reasons Hiring Manager will give higher preference to candidates with 2 + years of Dubai outdoor experience targeting retail groups .Female candidates will be given higher preference to neutralize the existing gender imbalance. As a part of cultural diversity hiring, company will give higher preference to European nationals but would consider other suitable nationalities based on skills/experience.
Purpose of the role:
The Retail Development Manager will be responsible of overseeing the retail arm of the F&B chain by developing the brand and by seeking, negotiating and closing contracts with 3rd party retails.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Implementing & executing the operational field strategy for the retail arm that contributes to the current and future needs of the business
- Leveraging a competitive advantage in the market place and contributing to the delivery of all key financials, budgets and targets of business
- Delivering a return on investment within retail
- Manage and influence the customer relationship at a both store and account manager level to step change customer engagement & to deliver the best results for business
- Make innovation and events huge in store
- Deliver value adding initiatives in store to ensure sustainable business growth for both parties
- Be accountable for improving own performance and developing solutions & actions alongside operations manager that will deliver continuous improvement
- Monitor market conditions, customer & competitor behavior & communicate learning with operations manager suggesting amendments to targets, strategies & tactics as appropriate
- Develop new products based regularly by reviewing industry and competition trends.
- Assist in the development of the E-commerce section of the business.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar capacity within the region, with full knowledge of retail groups in U.A.E
- Knowledge of grocery and convenience retail sector
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Demonstrable F&B acumen
- Valid U.A.E driving license
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking
- Excellent grooming/appearance at all times
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Good MS Office skills
- Team work oriented highly
- Motivated and great at motivating staff
- Sociable with an open personality that fits with the brand image
- Commitment to developing and maintaining a premium brand
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to ResumeATmacgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.