|Title : Mechanical Design Engineer ( Plumbing & Fire Protection )|
Location : Dubai
Salary : AED 10K +
Benefits : Health Insurance + Flight Tickets + 30-Days Annual Leave
Work-Days : 5 Days/Week
Interview Type : In-person Interview
CVs : Resume@macgroup.me
Nice-to-haves : Minimum 2+ years of experience
To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. If the relevant skills/experiences are not highlighted/included to standout from rest of the profiles then please elaborate it so that we can choose the apt candidates easily. Please ensure that your CV is customized for this particular role by highlighting the most relevant expertise required for this role as managers tend to reject generic profiles that may not look like exact match for this role. This is a “Plug and Play” role to get risk-free quick-results for a family business. Due to our limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates can be contacted but we would always consider your profile for other suitable roles. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes. Hiring preference depends on candidates’ expertise and other attributes which are suitable for client’s customer demographics to gain better revenue/customer experience.
Position Purpose :
|We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer for one of our elite client. Our client, a multicultural organization, embraces the culture of workplace diversity and inclusion and hires without compromising candidates’ performance/qualifications. As a part of women empowerment initiative Hiring Manager may give higher preference to female candidates but will consider other candidates as well. The client values individuality and offers an inclusive fast-paced process-oriented work environment.|
|· Engineer responsible for planning and design in the areas of mechanical, HVAC and plumbing, Fire (M&EP) systems including, inspection procedures.|
· May prepare and will review drawings, specifications, and cost estimates for the mechanical, electrical, and/or HVAC and plumbing systems
· Mechanical design, relevant calculations and site supervision of services like HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting, Drainage, Water supply, Irrigation etc.
· Preparation of detailed design layouts, schematics, sections and coordination drawings.
· Supervision of the MEP draughtsman and make necessary review, correction and guidelines with respect to company standards.
· Liaison with authorities, lead necessary submissions and approvals from relevant authorities.
· Reviewing, approval / commenting on shop drawings, coordination drawings, method of statements and material submittals.
· Teaming up with other team members like site supervisors/foreman and inspectors to accomplish the target in agreed timelines including subcontracting works.
· Discussing and solving complexities with client representatives, sub consultants, manufacturing departments, sub-contractors and suppliers.
· Developing a project specification along collaboration with different disciplines, often including those from other engineering disciplines either in-house / contractors or client side.
· Traveling to the various sites to complete physical inspections and site surveys (if required).
· Prepare and maintain project documents per agreed deliverables like correspondence, minutes of meeting, notes etc.
· Allocation and distribution and follow up of task within the team, checking of works produced.
· Advice on cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput.
· Development of process flow and procedure for MEP department using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills.
· Attend or acquire necessary technical trainings pertaining to MEP / Revit Modeling, get acquainted with respect to modern practices and master on implementing those according to the company requirements.
· Support department in technical interviews while upgrading mechanical engineering department according to new resource requirements as may arise.
Note: All applications received will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of the team, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business/market requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than expertise or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business/market requirements/customer demographics.*
We give interview status but not feedback for following reasons:
- •. We do not give interview feedback for Idiosyncratic Rater Effect and it’s not feasible to fix such systematic errors behind it.
- • Feedback is interviewer’s truth, not candidate’s.
- • It’s a time consuming procedure to structure a legally apt constructive feedback and to deliver it.
- • Accepting critical feedback is a rare skill.
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on expertise or experience. We urge majority of the Hiring Managers who work with us to use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Nature of the job, Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business/customers. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.
About MAC : MAC Group’s Executive Search Consulting wing conducts necessary research for elite clients across the globe to handpick right candidates for hiring managers. MAC’s Middle East consulting wing works with Royal Family Entities, MNCs and Bigger Family Groups supporting them to recruit uniquely talented candidates for Receptionist to CXO roles. MAC Group supports Equal Employment Opportunity but it may not be possible always to do so due to nature of business, team culture, regional challenges etc. MAC Group do not discriminate deliberately on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, unless certain positions with our clients demand it strictly for business reasons.