Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary: To Be Discussed
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Provides medical care for children from birth to early adulthood. Examines pediatric patients and performs or orders diagnostic tests. Diagnoses and treats the injuries and illnesses of babies, children, and teenagers. Prescribes medication and orders appropriate treatments. Advises and collaborates with patients’ families to educate them about various conditions and how to minimize their impact on children’s health. Records diagnoses and recommendations in charts and records. Works with other healthcare professionals, including pediatric nurses and nursing assistants to administer care.
Pediatrician Job Duties:
- Examines infants, adolescents, and young adults to evaluate their growth and development
- Evaluates patients to diagnose injuries, illnesses, and developmental problems
- Orders, performs, and interprets diagnostic tests, such as lab work and X-rays, to gather medical information and reach a diagnosis
- Prescribes or administers treatments, such as medications, vaccinations, and other therapies
- Gathers and documents patients’ medical histories
- Advises patients and their families on proper diet, exercise, and disease prevention and treatment
- Discusses procedures and test results with patients and their families or guardians
- Tracks patients’ conditions over time and adjusts treatments as needed
- Documents diagnoses and medical impressions for record-keeping and billing purposes
- Manages nursing staff and delegates tasks appropriately
Skills and Qualifications:
Must be eligible to work in Abu Dhabi as a specialist
Good with Children and Families, Patience, Sense of Humour, Ability to Work on a Team, Excellent Communication Skills, Strong Active Listening Skills, Advanced Problem-Solving Abilities, Investigative Skills, Compassion, Attention to Detail, Critical Thinking, Adaptive Learning from Patients, Scientific Reasoning
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change. Company management reserves the right to amend the stated job description at any time to align with the business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.