Confidential Clients of MAC -Health Team
Mail CVs to: Resume@macgroup.me
Salary can be discussed during the interview
Note: Due to business reasons, Hiring Manager will give preference to Hindi, Malayalam, Arabic, Bangla speakers
- Provide primary and continuing medical care for clients
- Perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Refer patients to hospital clinics for further assessment or treatment
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Work as part of a team alongside other healthcare professionals, to discuss care options for clients and help clients to take responsibility for their own health.
- Advises nursing personnel regarding medical problems; Completes all medical records and case histories promptly, indicating thereon the diagnosis and treatment given.
- Responsible for the medical accuracy, completeness and confidential nature of patients¡¦ medical records.
- Provides health counseling of patients as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Head of Emergency Services
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments to patients and parents or guardians.
- MBBS + MOH Eligibility Letter
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Professional, client-oriented, well organized
- The candidate must know Hindi or Malayalam or Arabic or Bangla as most of the clients are comfortable with any of these languages.
Please retrain from applying if your profile is not the exact match for this role
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 14 days please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.