Position: ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER / SPECIALIST
Organisation Type : Govt Entity
NEBOSH + IOSH + 8 Years experience in Middle East + U.A.E Driving License
Work Timings: Mostly from 8:00AM to 02:00PM
Work-Days : 5 Days/Week
Mail CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this specific role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Note: Due to business reasons Hiring Manager will give higher preference to candidates who has around 5+ years of U.A.E/GCC experience.
Must-Haves: NEBOSH + IOSH + 8 Years experience in Middle East + U.A.E Driving License
- Assess the impact of engineering projects on water, soil, air and noise levels, and advise ways to minimise this impact.
- Monitor and Manage buildings, warehouses and site health and safety risks effectively.
- Implement key legal elements of a health and safety policy
- Advise and implement policies on methods of controlling hazards and risks
- Apply safe systems of work, reporting and effective communication
- Identify ill health and environmental risks and solutions to these
- Explain and deploy the process of reporting accidents in the workplace
- Warehouse inspections, Health and Safety Measures and compliances
- Liaisoning with different entities to get environmental clearance
- Reviewing policies related to environmental standards and regulations.
- Implement environment management plan.
- Managing Environment, Health and Safety.
Please retrain from applying if you were not handling the exact role in your previous organisation. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 14 days please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Job Stability, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner